ivor or ivor.e hogg
Finders Keepers For Friend Thad - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
I have just caught a passing thought.
I wrote it down in black and white,
it was a stray I had the right
I’ve not seen one like this before
A random thought, original.
It is not often that you see
a brand new thought that’s flying free.
I claimed it which is typical,
I caught it by pure accident
it was not something I had planned.
I am quite sure you’ll understand
I’m following a precedent
which was established long ago.
Finders are keepers as you know.
Comments about Finders Keepers For Friend Thad by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl