Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. (June 15,1942 / Aravayal, karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, South India)
Fire And Rains Excel - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Fire burns all: good and bad.
Rains wet all: good and bad.
Can the God, who knows my past?
Comments about Fire And Rains Excel by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, May 6, 2009
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl