Lawrence S. Pertillar
First Flinch From Wincing - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Running away from the right thing to do,
When the wrong thing has found acceptance...
Just delays those installment payments of blood.
Pretending not to see what is obvious,
Comes with a pinch
Until that wince turns into a scream.
And that first flinch from wincing,
Becomes a nightmare no one dreamed!
Comments about First Flinch From Wincing by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl