Lawrence S. Pertillar
Flipping The Bird - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You question whether my efforts are poetic?
And the merit of their designation of being labelled 'poems'?
I have an activity for you.
That is understood,
In many languages too!
I want you to observe me flipping the bird.
And when I'm finished doing it...
I'd like for you to sit,
Reminiscing on what was delivered.
Along with the poeticness of it.
And the image depicted.
Comments about Flipping The Bird by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl