Forgetting Myself - Poem by Crazylady Weirdo
I don’t know who you are anymore.
But I don’t know myself anymore either.
I see your face but I don’t recognize you.
Just as I see an unfamiliar face in the mirror.
Each morning I try to convince myself who I am.
And each day I fail.
I forget myself when I try to forget you.
You were a part of me.
And as I try to forget your part,
I forget my own.
Comments about Forgetting Myself by Crazylady Weirdo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: mirror
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda