Forgiveness - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
There may be innuendoes from the mealy-mouthed individual.
Her skeptical husband who listens to the scaremongers?
It seems very sad the newly built nest will be scattered to the unexpected storms.
There should be a mutual understanding each other
If not the domesticity is turn up inferno.
The doubt leads the road to catastrophe and the ups and downs are the reality of life.
Let her sleep without stir or bustle.
Brother forgiveness is a rare quality of a human being.
Forget the nightmare and look into the beautiful side of life.
Comments about Forgiveness by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda