Fortune, Friend Or Foe? - Poem by shee siaw
vague and unsure,
for there is no solution.
for the icy treatment,
i am vaccinated,
for maybe i am fated.
as you are the one i am sick of loving,
for what i get is not about what i wish.
i hate if its all due to ignorance,
cant i tell i scare to lose?
Comments about Fortune, Friend Or Foe? by shee siaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl