Freedom - Poem by David Taylor
When does one become many?
When love seeks to own,
and actions take on a purpose.
When does one become one?
It never does, one was never many.
When does the unlimited become finite?
It never does but we dream it.
It isn’t the universe that we dream
but all that is in it.
When will we be truly free?
When we find the prison key
and decide to use it.
Comments about Freedom by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye