Lawrence S. Pertillar
From Those Heard Who 'Boo' - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The retooling of minds,
Overtime steeped to marinate...
In the comfort of nonsense.
And too much foolishness,
That has become too stale...
Is without debate a waste of patience...
For those who have been asked,
To forget the past by grasping onto tasks...
That will assist those limited in consciousness,
To step up to the plate.
And at least attempt the faking,
Of hitting homeruns with a wanting it done.
Before the game 'they' play Is over!
With no empathy left from those heard who 'boo'.
Comments about From Those Heard Who 'Boo' by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye