Future Animal - Poem by Hasmukh Amathalal
Monday, April 23,2018
9: 45 PM
Who can be called future animal?
JHay MArk man or any individual
I was concerned with this statement
It lacked a firm commitment
How can one term it an abusive statement?
When it is presented in the aggressive term!
Now it is your turn to refute
To change the opinion and dilute
You may pass a derogatory remark
And wait for decent work
How is it possible?
When something is created to invite trouble
The language is an ornament
To address the audience at present
It is used with restraint
With courtesy and painted with well-maintained speech
Man can be called with indecent behavior
That may warrant no honor
But only condemnation
In public relation
Comments about Future Animal by Hasmukh Amathalal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl