Ace Of Black Hearts
Giving A Poem Away - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
A person asked if they can use my comment/poem.
I said sure without even asking why.
Giving a poem away, that put things in a different perspective for me.
I didn't even title it yet or edit it so I see no harm.
I told them to give her a name, and fix her mistakes.
Full consent has been given with a signature signed.
I doubt they'll use it for profit anyways nor do I really care.
For I'm not in it for the money.
Not that their much money to be made in writing anyways at least from what I understand.
So I hope it serves a good purpose whatever that maybe.
Comments about Giving A Poem Away by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl