God- - Poem by Adam Maruyama
God I thought you were trying to get to me so I got off the phone.
God come on and talk to me if you’ve got something to say.
God hurry up—you’ve got eternity but I’ve only got a few million lousy minutes.
God I’ve got other people to talk to.
God I’ve got bigger fish to fry if you aren’t telling me anything.
God is this some kind of sinister practical joke?
God either you’ve got a message for me or not.
God leave your message at the beep, I’m not home anymore.
God if you’re stalling for time it’s not working.
God I’m gonna get back on the phone soon, talking to people with something to say.
God this charade is over—it’s the last time you make me think you’re coincidence.
Comments about God- by Adam Maruyama
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl