Poet of the River
Gone Insane (Sad) - Poem by Poet of the River
every day is the same.
i constantly feel like i'm going insane.
i'm loosing my mind.
trapped in the pain of a normal life.
trapped in the whole of time.
i know i'm loosing my mind.
i'm going crazy its true.
the only thing that keeps my sanity,
is the time i spend with you.
when I see you a light turns on,
and you glow,
but now you are gone.
you are the only one who could keep me tame.
you left in the night, you were my guiding light,
but now you are gone, and I am insane.
Because I lost my guardian angel.
Comments about Gone Insane (Sad) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl