Haiku I- The Samurai - Poem by the poet
Wielding his blood sword,
A hero who fights with pride,
And slays with honor.
He is a brave soul,
Drawing blood only for peace,
Never for vengeance.
Even if he falls,
In the midst of a battle,
His name will stay on.
Comments about Haiku I- The Samurai by the poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda