Have A Nice Day - Poem by David Harris
When you live somewhere
for a very long-time,
street corners gather memories,
you can say Hi to everyday.
They are memories
of your progress through life.
Memories of important events
that moulded and shaped our lives.
we pass the corners
our friendly memories
are always there to say
have a nice day
(12 November 2007)
Comments about Have A Nice Day by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl