Have You Ever? - Poem by Kimbrely Dandridge
Have You ever wished someone would die?
Looked in the mirror and it almost made you cry.
Have you ever wondered about your fate?
Knowing that the world is full of hate.
Have you ever walked in someone else's shoes?
If you haven't don't judge them as you do.
Have you ever let God lead your way?
Not letting your friends mistease your way.
Have you ever thought about what your going to do?
What your going to say?
What you might happen to be someday?
Comments about Have You Ever? by Kimbrely Dandridge
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl