He Hated Her! ! -06 - Poem by Selena Star
They stayed together,
light weight like a feather
she lay on his lap,
taking a nap
her hair in his face
he felt she was a disgrace
she woke up
to dropp a cup
he wanted to hit her
and wished they never, were
he told her 'ill be back'
in his head he was thinking 'man! this girl is wack! '
gripping a knife he took her hair
thinking to himself 'I HATE HER! ! ! '
Comments about He Hated Her! ! -06 by Selena Star
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda