He's Back - Poem by Sanjukta Basu
He is back,
The rebel and the artist.
He who loves to hate the most.
“This fake world”
He who is full of angst.
“You phony people”
He who is so beautiful.
She, saw him coming.
He, did not see her coming.
And, he hates surprises.
Comments about He's Back by Sanjukta Basu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl