Health Organization, Malaria And The Mosquito - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
This bloodsucking insect sings in the night its usual melody.
“My dear Health Organization and it’s mandatory I live on human blood
Though I give the disease causing recurring fever what do you called Malaria which I am not aware.
I have the right to live. Isn’t it?
The whole World is sick with so many diseases and you make pesticides to destroy our brotherhood then what about the mankind who makes deadly devices to eradicate the Nature? ”
Comments about Health Organization, Malaria And The Mosquito by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl