Lawrence S. Pertillar
Hitting Rock Bottom - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is no secret
As to how things get done.
It takes initiative...
And something that sparks agitation,
To ignite a motivatiing push
That begins to drive an ambitious force!
Sometimes hitting rock bottom will do it!
This often supplies just what one is needing,
To get back on one's feet!
Only then are such efforts appreciated...
Without any assistance or intervention approved.
Comments about Hitting Rock Bottom by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl