Hourglass Shape.... - Poem by Dislocated Heart
she's pierced there.. and here..
tongue and belly button..
ears, and who knows where..
you kno.. it intrigues me..
the piercing, to the hour glass shape you've got.
damn.. grinding up and down my body..
touching places that makes me wanna explode..
You're eyes.. staring down..
into my soul you've found..
my heart not even close.. sorry dear.. its not for you to hold.
but at the moment she is my world..
the love I need..
she says.. i want you in me..
its when I stop..
I held her close...
holding her hands..
kisses her forehead..
'Sweetheart.. we'll wait.. for now.. cuddle with me.. '
Comments about Hourglass Shape.... by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda