How Doth A Person Change In Time's Passing Horizon? ... - Poem by Michael Gale
How doth a person change in time's passing horizon? ...
A man must to absorb and read.
A change will come for even he...
What will be will be for thee.
When'st will thou to be even seen? ...
Of to man so unclean and obscene.
The ticking clock ticks on in time...
'Tis now for end to this rueful rhyme.
Comments about How Doth A Person Change In Time's Passing Horizon? ... by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl