How Hard It Is To Leave ; -) - Poem by Tia Maria
Do you know how hard it is to leave
For all of you I shall miss & grieve
Don't be thinking this is the end
I just have a big 50 to attend!
To tell the truth I would rather stay
Much rather be with you and partay
But alas I am committed it seems
Lol - to a loony asylum Lorraine beams!
(; -) for all of you who just commented on Hay Day xx
Comments about How Hard It Is To Leave ; -) by Tia Maria
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda