Ebi Robert Poems
- A Love Mathematics Before me is a sum and the mathematics is...
- Olympus Olympus. Mountain of Greece. Fountain of food where...
- The Girl From Istanbul She's from Istanbul. She a goddess of...
- African Kitchen Paddle runs to the waterfront and Water ...
- Christmas Is Sin I do not say Christmas is sin when it is no...
- Nigerian Girl When I felt a sky conjured brightness in ...
- Man My trail is in the wind because I am lighter than a ...
Ebi Robert, (aka: The Lord of Ink) was born February 6,1990. He hails from Egweama (paternal) and Obiata in Nembe (maternal) , in Bayelsa state of Nigeria. He is a playwright, poet, essayist and advocate. He writes both legal and literal articles. He has written many poems too, some of which have been published in both national and international anthologies and magazines. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The greatest riches for everyman is wisdom, thus when God refuses to send down manna, it is because he asks: 'my wisdom is thine, wilt thou use it? '''Wisdom
''To what Solomon saw and said, they are declared of all that is earth. To all I see and say, it is a repeat of Solomon's declared.''Wisdom
''Every true christain is a creator.''Christainity
''The Future is not found in a dream. It isDreams
right within your reach.''
''Never mock a man in his anger.''Anger
A Love Mathematics
Before me is a sum
and the mathematics is on my shoulder.
Minus, minus, plus, minus, minus, plus
is the formulae.
How do you win the heart of a virgin girl?
All you have to do is sing a love anthem
and recite the pledge.
Thus it goes,
‘if you find her romantic eyes skipping your eyes, find a rose.
And when your rose finds out she wears a heart
be sure there is a kind of man she likes'.
Maybe he's the kind who sings like a Nightingale
and calls her name in every rhyme.
Maybe he's the kind who smiles all time
and sweet in touch as a ...