I Am Still Me - Poem by Erika Salmeron
Look at me
I am still me
I may not look or act like I did years ago,
But I am still me.
When I am scared,
I may cry
I may wander.
Reassure me, talk with me.
When I am frustrated,
I may scream
I may strike out.
Let me know I am safe, explain to me what I should do.
When I am cold or hungry,
I may yell
I may be restless.
Help me find comfort, ask me what I like to eat.
Look at me.
I am still me.
I just need your help now to guide me,
to comfort me.
BUT I AM STILL ME
Comments about I Am Still Me by Erika Salmeron
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl