I Feel Your Deep Love - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Dear father of heaven you are
I feel your deep love sure
In purity you write love life
I surrender in you every second.
Precious your love sings in heart
You do nice art at morning
Birds chirp in deep love for you
I learn this art sure in day.
Every minute in meditation I feel
You write new light to teach us
Learning and perception matter
I realize self everyday sure.
You are great father ocean light
Your love makes me very deep lover
Deep love is light and wisdom
I promise to be with you in way.
Comments about I Feel Your Deep Love by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl