Edward Kofi Louis
I Love You 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Words of power,
Words of joy!
I LOVE YOU;
Coming out of my mouth,
Coming out of my heart,
With humility and compassion,
With the power of kindness! !
Able to care for you,
In the name of righteous morals.
Comments about I Love You 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl