I'm Searching A Heart - Poem by Suman Pokhrel
I'm searching a heart
That's ebullient by swallowing
The entire pain of the creation,
A heart jubilant by accepting
The entire tears of the world,
A heart aglow by merging
The entire dark within itself
A heart that's smooth, effervescent and clean.
May I be able to
Share with all a heart
Like the earth and the sky
Never exhausted by giving,
Give it to each bud, each life and each dream,
To each joy, silence and pain.
Searching inside me a heart
That perennially gives light.
(Translated from Nepali by Abhi Subedi)
Comments about I'm Searching A Heart by Suman Pokhrel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl