I Sought Some Other Dimension - Poem by Shalom Freedman
I SOUGHT SOME OTHER DIMENSION
I sought some other dimension
Something beyond the endless pettiness
Of trivial everyday life
But where could I find it?
The great and noble words
Were in the past
In other worlds-
My world is an endless chatter of little voices
And I among them-
O my father -you were great
But where are you now with all your suffering?
And where will I soon be
With all my longing and failed dreams?
Comments about I Sought Some Other Dimension by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl