I'Ve Lost It! - Poem by David Taylor
I wrote the most beautiful poem of hope
which flowed and ebbed in mysterious ways
that defied the dissection of minds
and weaved to the heart of mankind
in a way so gentle and kind that only goodness
was found in the words that it sung.
A poem of grace that eternally said
what mortals can only find when they're dead,
a vision of music only the heavens can make
with the wisdom of ages sung so true and so sweet,
they transported the soul to where no one could weep.
And I've lost it.
Comments about I'Ve Lost It! by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl