Bonnie Collins Poems
- A Birthday Wish For Our Own Ro...
- * A Lifetime Of Endless Tides Did you ever look inside a ...
- Splendor In The Grass Years have passed since I have seen ...
- Memories Of Yesterday Old memories never die They lie ...
- *quiet Moments Watching your face, and looking at you while ...
- A Moments Escape Take me back in time Open my timeless ...
- Wind Beneath My Sails Once in a lifetime you meet ...
I am married, with one daughter and 3 grandsons who are the light of my life. I enjoy writting, my personal writtings, essays, and just plain THUOUGHTS OF THE DAY, Chicken soup for the soul kind of therapy.
I enjoy the writtings of Sara Teasdale, some of Emily Dickinson, not all, some. I really have no favorites, as the talant of a writter in my oppion, is what the indivdual person preceives ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Birthday Wish For Our Own Robert Frost
Happy Birthday to someone who
is celebrating it very soon
If I could send a bouquet of
sunshine, I would, however
this wish from my heart will
have to do
The enjoyment you have
given us through your tender
words of natures crest
and fill our hearts with happiness
at the same moment can take
a small item, a lonely accorn and
transform its life to the fallen ground
All of nature comes through your eyes,
and shows throughout your heart,
so on this day comming forth on
the new year, may I say Happy ...