If Only Music Was There.(A Silent Song For Sharon-Lee) - Poem by Ziggy Mantyi
Even though the mountain so blue,
I will always think of you.
This is exactly what you should know,
from my heart your beat will never go.
Now melody goes with my only heart
and here I sit temporarily apart.
Even though my biggest dream is far,
I will wait patiently under the morning star.
Comments about If Only Music Was There.(A Silent Song For Sharon-Lee) by Ziggy Mantyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda