Lawrence S. Pertillar
If That Is Understood - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
We bring to each other what we have,
At that moment.
And each moment that we bring,
May not come from places familiar.
If that is understood...
Why can't we seem to meet
For moments we keep to understand
There will be moments
When we rather not be near each other!
Instead of taking moments discussing misunderstandings...
Let us take those moments not to be found!
Comments about If That Is Understood by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl