Lawrence S. Pertillar
Immediate Effectiveness - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Take away what everyday is taken for granted,
To prickle the comfort of anyone...
And guess what happens?
A cherished gratefulness automatically begins.
With an immediate effectiveness that starts,
To never end.
And a pettiness once bemoaned,
Suddenly becomes known...
As a display of childishness.
Assisting many to graduate to empathy.
With a giving of expressed patience.
Some never knew they could achieve.
Comments about Immediate Effectiveness by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl