RoseAnn V. Shawiak
In Favor - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Shaking to the beats of a line dance, music totally upbeat
and fun, taking seniors into realms of laughter and enjoy-
Sensing an awesome time coming into view, seniors dancing
and totally having the time of their lives, forgetting
troubles, sorrow and turmoil.
Instead, finding favor in having fun, taking life by the
horns and living the freedom that belongs to Americans
here in the U.S.A.
Comments about In Favor by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl