Edward Kofi Louis
In The Valley Of Love - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Victory in the Valley Of Love!
Able to see the flow of a lovely brook;
Lifting up your joy to respect the romance of nature.
Comments about In The Valley Of Love by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl