Injustice On Way - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Oh come on and see soon,
Neighbour is blocking road
With injustice in visible noon
Thai is the path, the dark load.
Falling in ignorance and sin,
He counts the gauze of land
Which is of people mean
He abducts by illegal hand.
Authorities remain silent
Then to whom we should tell?
Wild date palm and a tyrant
Today keep steps top last bell.
Oh keep of face in turn in
The time rings by neighbour not
He thinks righteous is thin
And invites of his own sinful plot.
We may forgive and also may God
Let us show him the path of light
If he does not obey or not nod
Let him enjoy the fruits of sinful fight.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Injustice On Way by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl