RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Inner Fires Of Dreams - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sunshine rainbows falling on my mind, chasing shadows away,
tasting blossoming passion as inner fires light an interior
Forsaking the bittersweet emotions of a love that once fell
from grace, leaving this heart bereft and lonely, chasing
beautiful dreams throughout the night.
Watching as they turn abruptly into nightmares, now chasing
me sleepily into caverns of scary times not expected, yet
finding them squealing away as life awakens in an early
morning sunshine, once again in a rainbow of colorful sounds.
Comments about Inner Fires Of Dreams by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl