Lawrence S. Pertillar
Interest To Claim It - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If the act of having interest,
In others many claim when expressed.
More would that interest be effective,
If the doing of such interest was addressed.
And less expected what others hear,
To have it heard...
By those listening to believe...
There are those who pose for the cameras,
Are sincere in their interest in them expressed.
When they leave,
So does their interest.
Comments about Interest To Claim It by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda