Is This Poetry? - Poem by Ravi Kopra
Poetry, a Rorschach test?
Scatter some words on pages
Squeeze them with forced rhymes and let
Readers make what they want to make of it?
(A wonderful poem or murder of poetry)
And let readers full of flattery come
And praise and praise to get back flattery
When they write their awesome (!)poetry.
They do unto you, what you do unto them.
Is this poetry?
Inspired by -
This Is Poetry - Poem by Robert Murray Smith
We are users of language invented by others.
Using language we express meaning in many ways.
Ask not what you write or speak to be.
Let it be in the minds of others to see.
This is poetry.
Robert Murray Smith
And the comments therein.
Comments about Is This Poetry? by Ravi Kopra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl