Edward Kofi Louis
It Is The Day Of Trouble - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
War! ! !
It is the day of trouble,
Breaking down the walls of peace and love;
Breaches, preaches, teaches, reaches!
For the sea has spoken;
Seeing the wickedness of mankind on earth.
Comments about It Is The Day Of Trouble by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl