Jolt. Paranoia. Gangrene. - Poem by Mubeen Sadhika
twitching of the face started
recently. It's a fit. The shudder.
convulsing with a quiver.
The jerk continued with a tremor.
contractions and relaxations or
it goes into spasm over and over.
creeping with fear in horror
worried about panic dismay.
Alarming anxiety trepidates
in memory. It's obsession. Terror.
Always mistrust and suspicion.
Hallucinations to kill the unknown.
complete decay from cerebral injury.
Amputations will leave partial
centre of brain. The magnetic
hold will go unrestrained.
erosion may not be controlled.
Total dysfunction outsized.
Comments about Jolt. Paranoia. Gangrene. by Mubeen Sadhika
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda