Just... - Poem by Khairul Ahsan
Just a spark can kindle a fire
That can consume a forest,
Just a touch can spark a lust
And create a Mount Everest.
Just a whisper into the ears,
Can stop a baby from crying,
Another kind can send a man
Atop the Himalayas flying!
Just a smile can change a thought
It can untie the toughest knot,
It can mean a signal shot,
To make a cold bed sizzling hot.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
17 November 2013
Comments about Just... by Khairul Ahsan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl