ivor or ivor.e hogg
Know Who You Are? - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Do you know who you are? Do you?
perhaps you only think you do.
Can you accept that just maybe
you could have faults you cannot see.
Are you afraid that you might be
far different from the way you see
yourself? The darker parts of you.
you do not put on public view.
We all have something which we hide.
Some deep dark secret locked inside.
We all have traits we would disown.
If it were possible to do.
You must accept they’re parts of you.
Comments about Know Who You Are? by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl