ivor or ivor.e hogg
Ladies Choice For M'Lady Tara - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
A lady always knows that she’s
Superior to any man
although she may not seem to be.
A lady’s well aware she can.
Without the use of undue force
put any upstart in his place.
Her better breeding wins of course
she squelches him with supreme grace.
Shi is not rude nor is she crude.
he merely treats him with disdain.
Until the fools forced to conclude
he lacks the nerve to try again.
A lady will decide when she
is ready to be more friendly
Comments about Ladies Choice For M'Lady Tara by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl