Learning To Fly(For Dearest Darling Angie) - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
“...to spend your time
learning to fly.”
the sea of Heaven
in the inch space
of the heart...”
· * *
(Apologies to Meng Chiao & Wang Ch’ang Ling)
For Angie ‘cos she can
soar above everything and everyone.
And oh... she’s such a sweetheart.
Comments about Learning To Fly(For Dearest Darling Angie) by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda