Let Us Be Poetry - Poem by Sandra Feldman
I think that in this shattered World,
As cruel and cold as it may be,
We'll find the softness of a bird,
In some great piece of poetry.
A Poem that will read your heart,
Give it the love that makes it start,
Surrounds you with musical scales,
Hoists up, imaginary sails.
I think that thanks to Poetry,
Feelings come forth more naturally,
Words do describe the inner soul,
Poetry's mother to us All.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Poet Eugene Levich knows this and so do all poets and people of heart.
This poem is dedicated to all of you.
Comments about Let Us Be Poetry by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl