Let Us Give You Back Your Precious Assest Time - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
One day my brother said after a couple of drinks;
'Hey! My little rascal do you know the time is the most precious thing in this shameful world? ' and he poured another drink.
I agreed as I know the time heals the old wounds
And also time runs so fast and who is going to stop it?
Time gives you everything but when it calls you to a certain hidden place,
You cannot say 'no' and you must prepare to go
And time never repents of our cruel departures.
Comments about Let Us Give You Back Your Precious Assest Time by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl