Let Us Prey - Poem by Ima Ryma
It is a service we provide,
To meet an ever booming need
Of customers that are world wide,
Of all religion, race and creed.
We scout the park and shopping mall,
Looking for what's in such demand.
You stroll into our beck and call,
And what we want is at your hand.
Satisfied you have the right stuff,
Making exchange is simply styled.
One of us distracts you enough,
To let the other take your child.
It's nothing personal, you see;
But we like that fat finder's fee.
Comments about Let Us Prey by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl