Life With A Wife - Poem by Akhtar Jawad
Know, how to remove her hysteria's barm,
How to find taste and colorful charm,
Doing it for fifty years,
A few more pretty years!
The cold beer inside is still warm.
Comments about Life With A Wife by Akhtar Jawad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda